The session is hands-on from the start and the aim is to get teachers/technicians learning and sharing ideas and good practice.
· There are 2 or 3 activities (depending on the time allocated)
· The workshop takes the format of a conventional 3 part lesson – STARTER (whole-class) | ACTIVITIES (group work) | REVIEW (whole class)
· Equipment and resources have been carefully chosen to show how teachers and technicians can set-up engaging activities and experiments whilst teaching key science concepts.
· The activity worksheets for each activity are available for teachers/technicians to take back to school
Currently, topics include:
· Infection/epidemic control
· Laser optics
· Smart materials
July 31, 2016 Views - 1051
Science Circus workshop